Department of Community Services

Professional Licensing & Regulatory Affairs

Application Information for Practical Nurses already licensed in Canada

Please print out and submit the following forms if you are a practical nurse who is already licensed in a Canadian jurisdiction that is a party to the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT). This includes currently all Canadian jurisdictions except Nunavut. If you only hold a licence in Nunavut you will need to submit the same forms as a new graduate.