Department of Community Services

Office of the Superintendent of Securities


Records of the Yukon Government, YRG1, Series 11, Territorial Court Records, GOV 1444 File [36/39] Page 6

If you have serious concerns about how your investments have been handled, about corporation you have invested in, or believe any provisions of Yukon’s securities law have been breached, you can send a complaint to either specialized agencies (see right hand side menu) or to the Office of the Yukon Superintendent of Securities.