Department of Community Services

Wildland Fire Management

Yukon Wildland Fire Management’s mandate is to protect lives, property and community values while maintaining safety, ecological processes, and fiscal accountability.

REPORT WILDFIRES: 1-888-798-FIRE (3473)

For more information>>

ACTIVITY REPORT - June 24, 2016

Current as of 1100 hrs:


View full activity report here >>

Fire Danger Map:

Donations to Fort McMurray

Yukoners who want to help those affected by the fires in Fort McMurray are encouraged make financial donations to the Red Cross by calling 1-800-418-1111 or visiting

The Government of Yukon has pledged $25,000 to Red Cross relief efforts. We will let Yukoners know if there are other ways to help in the coming days and weeks.


Find us on Facebook  and Twitter