Services aux collectivités

Office of the Superintendent of Securities

Complaint about your Investment Advisor/ Dealer/ Firm

If you have a concern with your Investment Advisor/Dealer/Firm, you can make a complaint directly at Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.

If you cannot find your Investment Advisor/Dealer/Firm in the list of member firms on the above noted website than the Investment Advisor/Dealer/Firm is probably a Mutual Fund Advisor/Dealer/Firm and you can make a complaint directly at Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada.