Services aux collectivités

Office of the Superintendent of Securities

Complaint about Trading Conduct or Whistle Blowing

If your concern relates to improper execution of a trade order, potential violations of the Universal Market Integrity Rules, potential trading violations by a regulated person, or concerns regarding the timely disclosure of material information by a publicly listed corporation, contact the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).

If concern about wrongdoing occurring in an organization or body of people where you work(ed) and want to complain about it you can use the Whistleblower Services of the IIROC.