Department of Community Services

Property Assessment and Taxation

Home Owners Grant

Application for a Home Owners Grant can be made by any owner for their principal residence.

Application can be made using the appropriate portion of your Property Tax bill, or by applying using the following form. This form is also available at municipal and territorial government offices throughout the Yukon.

The grant equals 50% of the general tax levy to a legislated maximum amount.

The Home Owners Grant must be applied for annually.